Sollen wir den PWNYHOF weiterhin behalten?
|ich spiele kein BF3 mehr
| ||BeaTBoxX @ 23.05.06 || |
|Neuer Patch 1.3 released!! |
|Battlefield 2 geht in die nächste Runde.
Kürzlich wurde der Patch Version 1.3
Neben einer ganzen Reihe Bugfixes (mal wieder
), gibt es auch einige interessante neue
Herausragend hierbei sind wohl die neuen
air-dropped vehicles und der gemischte
Singleplayer Spielmode mit Bots UND Menschen.
Anbei noch ein vollständiges Changelog der
Bugfixes & Neuen Features:
- Air dropped vehicles: Squad members can now
send a request up the chain of command for a
vehicle to be dropped at their location.
- Co-op: Co-op Mode allows you to play Single
Player levels on the Internet and LAN with both
AI controlled bots and human players. Several
new options have been created that will allow
the server creator to modify how the bots
behave in game.
- Number of Bots: This setting allows you to
determine the total number of bots that will
spawn in game.
- Bot Ratio: This setting allows you to
determine the percentage of total bots that
will spawn for each team. For example, setting
this value to 25 means that 25% of the total
bots will spawn in Team 1, and 75% in Team 2.
Team 1 is always the MEC, Chinese, or their
allies, while Team 2 is always the USA, EU, and
- Bot Difficulty: This setting determines the
skill level of the bots. 10 is easiest, 100 is
the most difficult.
- Default Kit Selection: The kit that you used
last is remembered at the beginning of the
round and between maps.
BUG FIXES & GAMEPLAY TWEAKS
- Fixed issues with remote console and linux
- Prevented ban list from being cleared in the
event of a server crash.
- Fixed the bug where helicopters abandoned in
the air would continue flying.
- Fixed issue with player not properly ranking
up on servers where they continuously play.
- If the player joins a squad while dead, the
player will not be able to use the squad leader
as a spawn point until they have respawned
- Flag Capture bar now reacts accurately to
players entering the capture radius.
- Fixed bug where friendly vehicles showed as
- Friendly Vehicle lock: Lock-on weapons do not
lock on to friendly vehicles. The box with an X
through it will still appear, but a lock tone
will not sound and then if fired, the missile
will not track the friendly target.
- Fixed bug that altered mini map
- Adjusted missile count on BF2SF helicopters.
- Fixed bug with Special Forces rank names.
- Fixed repairing HUD for the engineer when in
- Adjusted award criteria
- Fixed a client crash after entering 300
characters into the IP address using connect to
- Fixed a tech hang when creating a single
player account from an offline account
- Fixed crash when switching from BF2 to BF2:SF
(or vice versa)
- Fixed a crash caused when a player is joining
a map and another player logs into the same
- Fixed a Dragon Valley exploit
- Fixed a bug on Zatar Wetlands where AA
missiles would not lock onto oil towers
- Fixed a bug that caused the Eurofighter
explosion to appear as a Mig-29 wreckage
- Armor Bar removed from occupied machinegun
- Fixed a bug on Kubra Dam and Zatar Wetlands
that caused enemy AA sites to not display in
- Special Forces- Firing crossbow from open
vehicle position causes others to see player
- Fixed Repair Hud for the engineer when in a
vehicle and repairing a team mate vehicles
- Fixed a bug on Strike at Karkand where
players were able to get inside a building by
Train Accident when FF is turned off
- Fixed the commander toys on Wake Island 2007
so that the US can no longer disable the
- Fixed a bug in Zatar Wetlands 32 where
commander assets were not being properly
dropped to the location specified by the User.
|[ zurück ] || |